Motivation gets you Started
Desire keeps you going.....

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Start Together, Finish Together

So we are a few weeks into fitcamp and I've never had so much fun in my life. I'm excited to say I've also had several men join me and it's so great to see husbands and wives/ boyfriends and girlfriends do this challenge together as a team! Support only makes you stronger. The people I'm meeting have been so amazing. Each person sharing their story is motivation to not only others, but myself included. This week was a very interesting week for me. I was contacted by people that I NEVER thought I'd hear from.....amazing what God can do if you let him use you. But I also learned when you follow your dream.....your purpose.....you tend to hit bumps in the road. I hit a big one just yesterday. Whether it's people trying to hold you back, people who may have bad intentions, or someone simply not who you thought they were, in the end I hope all of you out there have nothing but support in your goals and I hope people believe in you. The good WILL outweigh the bad because you have faith. Other then that, I have about 12 new people that joined me this week. I hope all of you enjoyed yourself even after all the sweat, soreness, and vomit....lol! You guys are amazing me every day. I walked into the office at daycare the other day and Monica, my son's daycare administrator was doing her what I call "Happy dance" saying, "look at me, look at me!!" as she showed me her waist band loose already after 3 workouts with me. She's eating great and changing her life and I'll take seeing that happy dance any day over a good movie! lol! So for those of you who have made it out there already I congratulate you for taking the first step. I appreciate the good word you are spreading about me and my fitcamp and can't wait to see where this takes us. We will start together and finish together. =) That's a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment