Motivation gets you Started
Desire keeps you going.....

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Uh hum!!!!

Uh Hum!!!!!!......I repeat we're back! So where y'all been? We went from an average of 30-40 people a session to about 5. Boo! What happened? I received so many countless emails on how excited you guys were to return. Did you guys get spooked? Gain? Get comfortable on that couch? Either way excuses got me no where but on a surgery table and I KNOW you guys don't wanna end up there....so lets make this week a new beginning (again) and start together. Have faith you can do it and will do it. I'm here for all of you any time you need me. If your uncomfortable working out in a group call me for a private. One way or another we're gonna do this...together =) Look forward to seeing all your faces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment