Motivation gets you Started
Desire keeps you going.....

Monday, November 9, 2009

It's been a while....

Hello fitcamp world! I know it's been a while since I've updated. Things are continuing to go great!! We have grown as atheletes in my little circle of fitcampers. I now have dedicated marathon runners, inches falling off left and right, and I've witnessed some determined people show up for fitcamp in rain storms. Talk about rain or shine!! Coming up we have the Toys 4 Tots 5k sponsered by my employer Pelco. I encourage you all to please run this with us. I also encourage all you non-fitcampers to join us at the marathon. 30-40 minutes of your time to run for a great cause.....that's all it takes. The impact it has on children is amazing and so worth our time. So please come join us whether you are a fitcamper or not. I have the registration forms and will be bringing them with me to fitcamp each night. I say we have a little party, get our T-shirts and decorate them with FITCAMPERS artwork all over it while munching on appetizers at my house. Sound good?? As always I thank you all for your support. It's something I'm so thankful I followed my heart on because now I've learned SO much, gained great friends, and look forward to each meeting we have. You guys are so great!

1 comment: